Are you looking for an experienced Toronto family lawyer who can handle divorce, separation, and other family law matters including parenting time, (previously referred to as access), decision-making responsibility (previously referred to as custody), and relocation? Get in touch with one of the top divorce lawyers in Toronto - Jane Mukongolo.
As a mother of two children, I have a good understanding of the needs, emotional and financial implications divorce or separation can have on families. Through my experience and knowledge, I understand the importance of getting these challenging matters right, especially when children are involved. My approach as your divorce lawyer is to minimize conflict by swiftly arriving at a fair, practical settlement.
Our Family Law Services in Toronto, North York and GTA
- Parenting Time (previously referred to as Child Access)
- Decision-Making Responsibility (previously referred to as Child Custody)
- Child Support
- Division of Property
- Spousal Support
Why Choose Us as Your Family Lawyer in Toronto?
Here are a few reasons why our clients chose us as their legal representative in family law matters:
- 20+ Years of Experience
- We provide solid, well-researched legal opinions
- Minimize conflict by swiftly arriving at a fair, practical settlement
- Prompt response to your calls/Emails
- Legal documents filed on time & zero delays
- Affordable yet personable family law service
- Top-Rated on Google
- FREE 15 Min Consultation Call
- Design a customized legal strategy as per your legal, financial, and emotional needs.
- Resolve disputes amicably by way of negotiation or litigation (if required)
- Offer you sound advice for you to make an informed decision
Keeping Separation / Divorce Affordable
Divorce can be an expensive affair. If you don’t choose your divorce lawyer wisely, you may end up making wrong decisions, several back & forth transactions with your spouse’s lawyer and can turn out to be expensive & emotionally exhausting. We can help you achieve a quick and affordable divorce in Ontario. Our solid, well-researched legal opinions will help you engage in informed marital separation negotiations in the most time-efficient and least costly manner. We also accept legal aid.
If you are looking for an affordable family lawyer in North York, Scarborough, or Toronto/GTA that can handle and resolve your case efficiently, then talk to us.
Get in touch with Jane - Toronto’s Top Family Lawyer
At J.N. Mukongolo Family Lawyers Toronto, we understand that facing divorce is a challenging journey. Our experienced divorce lawyers are here to guide you every step of the way.
First please refer to the FAQs section of the website for answers related to various questions about Child Access & Child Custody, Child Support, Division of Property, Divorce & Separation, Spousal Support, Court Procedures.
Family Lawyer Service Areas: Our services are for clients in Toronto, Scarborough, North York, East York, Mississauga, Brampton, Markham, Richmond Hill, Etobicoke and Vaughan Ontario.
📑 FILL THE FORM TO CONTACT US TODAY!
Book Your 15 Mins FREE Consultation.
Jane Mukongolo is a member of:
- The risks and benefits of Artificial Intelligence in family law
- Domestic Violence and Divorce: How Separation Lawyers Advocate for Victims
- Collating Evidence: How a Toronto Divorce Lawyer Gathers Evidence for Your Case
- Uncontested Divorce Toronto
- Common Myths About Uncontested Divorce Debunked
- Divorce Process in Toronto, Canada
- Securing Your Finances during a High-Asset Divorce: Effective Strategies and Key Considerations
- The Evolving Role of Family Lawyers in Alternative Dispute Resolution
- The Art of Negotiation: How Top Family Lawyers Secure Favorable Settlements
- Mediation vs. Litigation: Choosing the Right Approach with a Toronto Family Lawyer
- Understanding Divorce After a Long Separation in Canada: Debunking the Myth of Automatic Divorce
- Handling Separation While Living in the Same House: Tips from Divorce Lawyer
- How can a Divorce lawyer help in making an informed decision?
- Top myths about divorce
- How do you negotiate child custody disputes during separation?
- How do you find a good divorce lawyer?
- Things you must know about property division
- Everything you need to know about online divorce
- Everything you need to know about child custody mediation
- Top school planning tips for co-parents
- Everything you need to know about matrimonial home
Divorce Can Be EXPENSIVE.
Your MUST Know Your RIGHTS.
Get 15 Mins FREE Consultation Call!
We specialize in facilitating a swift and cost-effective divorce process in Ontario, providing you with well-informed legal guidance that empowers you to navigate marital separation negotiations efficiently, minimizing expenses.
Contact Family Lawyer Toronto - Jane Mukongolo
Toronto Family Lawyer - Divorce Law | Child Custody Spousal Support Legal Aid
Toronto Family Lawyer - Divorce Law Ontario. Marital Separation agreements, Contested, Uncontested Divorce, Child Support, Custody, Legal Aid, Separation of Property. Call: 647-660-9832. Services in Mississauga, Brampton, North York, East York, Markham, Richmond Hill, Etobioke and Vaughan Ontario. Book Your Free Consultation.