Jane Mukongolo is a family lawyer practicing law from her offices near the Bloor and Yonge area of downtown Toronto, Ontario. York Region office located on the border of Markham and Richmond Hill.
Ms. Mukongolo creatively and aggressively serves the interest of her clients. In addition to providing paid services to her clients, she provides free legal advice to the public at large. It is Ms. Mukongolo’s fundamental belief that the public, in particular, the disadvantaged, should have equal access to the justice system. As a result she provides free legal services: one-time free legal advice via e-mail or telephone, limited to 15 minutes. (conditions apply)
Ms. Mukongolo has extensive courtroom experience gained from attending the following courts on a regular basis:
- Superior Court of Justice (Toronto – 393 University Avenue)
- Ontario Court of Justice (Toronto – 311 Jarvis Street)
- Ontario Court of Justice (North York – 47 Sheppard Avenue East)
- Superior Court of Justice (Brampton – 7755 Hurontario Street)
- Ontario Court of Justice (Brampton – 7755 Hurontario Street)
- Family Court of the Superior Court of Justice (Newmarket- 50 Eagle Street West)
- Family Court of the Superior Court of Justice (Oshawa – 33 King Street West)
In addition to the adversarial courtroom experience, Ms. Mukongolo also represents her clients in Out-of-Court settlement negotiations. She has the unique ability to advise her clients as to which process would best serve their needs.
Ms. Mukongolo provides her clients with solid, well-researched legal opinions. This helps her clients engage in informed negotiations in the most time-efficient and least costly manner. She keeps herself abreast of the current law by participating in continuing education programs in family law and advocacy. She also has excellent research skills, including computer research, gained during her articles with a downtown Toronto commercial litigation firm.
Jane Mukongolo is a member in good standing of the Law Society of Upper Canada, the professional body regulating lawyers in Ontario. Her membership number is 42312G. Feel free to confirm her membership status by calling the Law Society of Upper Canada at (416) 947-3300.