Are you looking for an experienced Canadian family lawyer based in Toronto, Ontario area that can handle marital separation agreements, contested divorce, uncontested divorce and other family law matters including child support and custody, then get in touch with us. We can help!
Jane Mukongolo, Barrister & Solicitor can help you achieve a quick and affordable divorce in Toronto, Ontario. Jane is creative and serves the interests of all her clients. Her solid, well-researched legal opinions help clients engage in informed marital separation negotiations in the most time-efficient and least costly manner.
Get free divorce information from experienced family lawyer in Toronto.
|Family Law Services||Frequently Asked Questions|
|Child Access | Child Custody||FAQ: Child Access & Child Custody|
|Child Support||FAQ: Child Support|
|Division of Property||FAQ: Division of Property|
|Spousal Support||FAQ: Spousal Support|
|Getting Started||FAQ: Divorce & Separation|
|Pricing||FAQ: Court Procedures|
Further, all your questions are answered in our free, informative website. You can learn from our Practice Areas, Frequently Asked Questions (and answers), News & Updates and Useful Resources.
If you are unable to find answers to all your questions, then please ask us directly by calling (416) 929-6821. Our services are for clients in Toronto, Ontario.
Jane Mukongolo is a member of:
- Spousal Support Variation – Reduction in Payor’s Income Upon Retirement – Case Review: Wright v Lavoie, 2016 ONSC 3909 (CanLii)
- Custody – Parent v Other
- Court’s Treatment of Custody Access Agreements
- Custody – Parent’s Major Decision Making (Children’s Education)
- The Child’s Views and Preferences – Custody or Access
- Denial or Termination of Child Access – Toronto Family Lawyer
- Parenting when a Parent is Subject to Immigration Deportation Order
- Jurisdiction – Custody or Access in Ontario
- Custody – Parallel Parenting
- Exclusive Possession of the Matrimonial Home
- Child Support – Child of Age of Majority
- Custody and Access – Office of the Children’s Lawyer
- Financial Disclosure – Child Support, Spousal Support and Division of Assets
- Custody and Access – Mobility Rights
- Court Ordered Supervised Access in Public Access Supervised Centre
- How to Succeed in Your Custody Battle for Couples Living Together Before Separation
- How To Separate and Get a Divorce | Toronto Family Lawyer
- Family Law Court Proceedings in Ontario
- Information About Legal Aid in Ontario
- How to Find Family Law assistance in Toronto, Ontario